CyberQ Technologies Inc drives Customer Delight at Fortune 500 firms with a dedicated team focused on Cyber Security. Trust is our business. At CyberQ we believe the best way to grow our business is by embracing the unique perspectives brought by diverse ethnic, gender, and cultural backgrounds.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination must be provided as a condition of employment at CyberQ.
We are looking for a highly experienced partner to drive a GTM model for a portfolio of Security Consulting, AI Analytics, Data and Asset programs. Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with the End Customers and SW vendor partners to establish and execute joint GTM plans and solution-building globally. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the CyberQ solutions, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day Projects to positive outcomes for our Clients.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a technical background that enables them to manage teams involved in highly complex, Cyber Security solutions projects. This role also includes working with strategic SW vendor partners as our primary GTM channel to customers.
You will work closely with CyberQ leadership, solution engineering, legal, marketing, operations, and support as part of the executive leadership creating a fun and exciting place to work, with a rapid growth model.
The successful candidate will have the ability to solve business, product, and technical problems while also being able to build and convey business value propositions. The ability to work cross-organizationally to build consensus is also critical in this role. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship is a must. A strong understanding of the Cyber Security, AI, and Data Analytics space is required
- As part of a team, develop and drive CyberQs GTM strategy with a portfolio of global consulting offerings, including revenue generation, marketing, and solutions development
- Orchestrate across the SW partner and solution consulting teams to drive customer engagement, customer wins, and revenue around the world
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue, and deploy a joint sales approach
- Develop business and strategic cases for ‘first-of-their-kind’ partnership opportunities and drive consensus among decision-makers
- Work with marketing and leadership on the execution of partner events, build playbooks, and collateral to enable SW partners to sell CyberQ Solutions into customers effectively
- Create and execute operational processes and legal contracts details with SW partners through collaboration with CyberQ operations, legal, and finance teams.
- Report on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, status of all projects, and team deliverables. A strong analytical approach and crisp communication style is a must.
- Manage and mentor your team on customer engagements.
You must have:
- 15+ years of partner solutions and services ecosystem including experience driving Global Consulting Partnerships in a high growth technology environment
- A successful track record of developing and growing strategic consulting partnerships at the C-level
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape of Cyber Security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to senior management. A Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Willingness to travel (once it is again safe to do so).
You might also have:
- Experience working for a global consulting firm or GSI.