CyberQ Technologies Inc drives Customer Delight at Fortune 500 firms with a dedicated team focused on Cyber Security. Trust is our business. At CyberQ we believe the best way to grow our business is by embracing the unique perspectives brought by diverse ethnic, gender, and cultural backgrounds.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination must be provided as a condition of employment at CyberQ.
A Security Architect is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems, Big Data Analytics, the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing, building, testing and implementing complex security analytics systems within a customer organisation.
- Audit, discover, and guide customers toward Security Maturity.
- Reviewing current data acquisition architecture to ensure all logs are properly ingested into the Security Analytics platform.
- Conduct architectural reviews, including as built drawings and suggested next step roadmap to increase log data throughput.
- Design a migration strategy to move from On-prem to Cloud/Hybrid.
- Design and deliver incident data rehydration architecture.
- Develop baseline testing, measurements, and statistics regarding the overall Security analytics estate.
- Provide senior level guidance and mentorship to CyberQ team members
As a senior member of the Consulting delivery team, a CyberQ Security Architects job also includes cultivating a culture of security awareness, and arranging continuing education of personnel to ensure career progression is addressed.
Security Architect Qualifications
A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study is highly desirable along with CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification.
- Big Data Security Analytics and AI/ML experience
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Hands-on experience with one or more programming or scripting languages.
- Familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps processes and tools is a plus.