CyberQ Technologies Inc drives Customer Delight at Fortune 500 firms with a dedicated team focused on Cyber Security. Trust is our business. At CyberQ we believe the best way to grow our business is by embracing the unique perspectives brought by diverse ethnic, gender, and cultural backgrounds.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination must be provided as a condition of employment at CyberQ.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a security consultant. You will be assessing client security data analytics programs. This includes the evaluation of tools and techniques to design, recommend, and build a SecurityFirst (™) analytics environment by leveraging AI/ML and rule based searches.
You should have excellent attention to detail as well as strong planning skills. In addition to top-notch technical skills our security consultants require excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Security Consultant Responsibilities:
- Identifying and analyzing enterprise assets for ingestion
- Identifying possible security threats.
- Identify and deploy appropriate security measures.
- Working with customer, define project scope, business cases and required detections
- Identify all required data sources along with all fields/values
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining customized data ingestion to acquire logs that fulfill the needs of the customer defined program
- Coordinate and brief the team of security specialists, assigning tasks.
- Meet with clients to discuss security measures, provide information, and explain the designed system.
- Test outcomes with a programmatic methodology
- Compile and presenting reports on the test results.
- Suggest improvements to existing security ingestion systems.
- Remain up to date with the latest security systems, tools, trends, and technology.
- Train staff to recognize and defend against security breaches and risks, in a team atmosphere and with a career growth mindset
Security Consultant good to have:
- A degree in computer science, cyber security, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in security and big data.
- Excellent technical skills for building security programs aligned with the business’s requirements.
- Strong computer coding and data parsing skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to present technical information in a coherent, jargon-free way.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- A highly logical, honest, and objective nature.
- Good teamwork and time management skills.